Enable the participant to evaluate the maturity of their organization using the Prado-MMGP model, perform a critical analysis and set up a growth plan.
The course consists of 50% theory and 50% practical. At the end of the course, participants develop a draft of their organization’s Maturity Growth Plan. Four practical exercises are solved.
Professionals who are involved in or who will be involved with maturity evaluation and the assembly of Growth Plans, such as:
• PMO coordinators (Project Management Offices);
• Project directors.
Knowledge of MS-Office tools (Excel, PowerPoint and Word).
• Introduction to the course and concept.
• A platform for PM.
• Prado MMGP Model: dimensions and levels.
• Research results 2006.
• Maturity and success.
• Answering the questionnaire.
• Critical analysis of the questionnaire.
• Should we grow?
• Evolution of maturity.
• Strategies for growth.
• Growth plan.
• Implementation: the Project Plan.
In Company Course: closed classes that bring together members of a single company. Minimum of 10 and maximum of 20 participants per class.